Saturday, May 31, 2014

Outback Steakhouse - Mesquite

This is a little higher priced meal than we normally partake of. However, I have several clients that own a percentage of Outback Steakhouse. These clients occasionally will send me a gift card. So tonight we ate here for less than the price of most of the restaurants we eat in. That's a good thing.

Mitcho's favorite steakhouse is Steak N Ale. I know they are all closed right now. However, they are in the planning stages of re-opening a restaurant. Till then I will have to get my steakhouse experience at Outback among others in the Mesquite area. But I am still dreaming of a Kensington Club!!!

Tonight I ordered the Chicken on the Barbie. This is a chicken breast grilled. This entre comes with a barbeque sauce that is very tangy. My only beef about this meal tonight was I ran out of bbq sauce 1/2 way through the meal. Giving it a 7.

The meal comes with one side, so I ordered a baked potato all the way. I enjoyed the bake potato, however, even I can cook a baked potato that is tasty. So it gets a 5.

I also ordered a salad that you have to pay extra for. However, they have a pretty good salad. I really enjoyed the salad and the fresh bread that is served with it. This is a 7.

Overall, Outback get's a 7. Shh don't tell my clients they didn't score any better, they might stop the gift cards.

This is one of the wifey's favorite places, so I scored some point tonight. Way to go Mitcho.

Until next time.

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment