Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Joes Pizza and Pasta - Galloway and Tripp, next to Mardel & Hobby Lobby

Our CG from church met here tonight for food and fellowship. So I was part of a large group. I do eat here from time to time. The place is adequate. How do you mess up pasta?

The rolls they serve are decent. Give it a 5. I like the rolls at Eddie's Napolis or Olive Garden. Now Olive Garden does rolls.

The salad is a plate of fresh lettuce, 1/2 slice of tomato and one ring of an onion. This is a pretty basic salad. Give it a 5 and I am probably being generous here. I get the house dressing, which is pretty spicy and tasty. It gets a 6, it just needs to be on a better salad.

I ordered Lasagna and it was a pretty decent lasagna. It is a basic lasagna, hamburger meat (the meat does not have sauce in it (pretty plain), the sauce is above and below it), some cheese, noodles and limited sauce. It gets a 5.

Note: I make a homemade lasagna and mine gets a 7 if this gets a 5.

The service is good most of the time and gets a 6.

So overall this visit is a 5.518.

The fellowship was an 8.5. You know who you 1.5 are that didn't make it tonight!!!!

ONE ITEM TO PAY ATTENTION HERE: I have had one time where the waiter changed my tip after I had left on the receipt they turned in. Thus my credit card was charged for a higher amount. The difference was not enough to go back and fight over, but my tip is a little smaller when I am here to offset the potential of a problem later.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment