Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pizza Getti on Buckner Blvd between I-30 and John West

Remember there are other Pizza Getti's, but they are not associated with the REAL Pizza Getti and no where near as good.

Ok I know that I just reviewed this restaurant, but my review fired my kids up for SOME good pizza. Me and the wifey had snuck off on Saturday night without the kids. So they called and wanted to know if I would want to go, like there was a chance I would say NO. So of course I went. We had 10 of the 11 in the family, all hungry. We ordered 1 xtra large Canadian Bacon and Green Olives, and 3 larges (Pepperoni, Pepperoni and Green Olives and a Cheese-for the little ones).

It was scrumptous. I have to apologize to our daughter in law who couldn't make it, we ordered enough pizza so that some could be taken home to you, but it was sooo good and we were in a feeding frenzy and we ate it all. Piranhas have nothing on my family in the middle of a feeding frenzy!

Give all 4 pizzas a 10. It just doesn't get any better!!!!

They do have an all you can eat buffet at lunch Tuesday to Friday. This would be a good time to make up for your past transgressions.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment