Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Buffalo Wild Wings - Bush & N Garland

This is the official hangout place for darlin's family. This place is a combination Sports Bar and Family restaurant. I am not sure how that works but in this place it actually does seem to work. So walking in, all 3 of the grands (two of em are 3) grab a tablet and get to work on the games. You know they have been here a few times when the 3 year olds can play the games on the tablet with little or no help. Of course being my grands, they are exceptionally smart, like all grands of rednecks.

We started the meal off with Fried Pickles. Now when I first heard of Fried Pickles, I was not too sure of this food offering. However, over time I have become a big fan of the Fried Pickle. These are breaded nicely, but their taste was pretty much just OK. Now if you want good Fried Pickles, Razzoo's is the best and Twisted Root is 2nd. Giving these a 5.5

We also had an order of fries to keep the piranhas of the family held off till the main thing came. The fries are small cut and very crispy. I liked the fries pretty good. They get a 7.

Then the wings arrived. Tonight we ordered traditional wings with Teriyaki, Mild, Medium, Spicy Garlic and Asian Zing Sauces.

The Mild sauce has just a basic wing flavor with no zing to it. I am sure you know that I like Spicy, so I could pass on these. However, the wifey is a no sauce or very mild sauce kind of girl. So we had ordered these mainly for her. The Mild gets a 4.5.

The Medium is the wing flavor with a little bit of zing. More zing, higher score, these get a 6.

The Teriyaki and Spicy Garlic had real nice flavor/taste. These bring some joy to the table. Givin' em a 7.

The Asian Zing had some Zing. As I was eating them, it didn't seem like the zing was much, however, after I finished eating each wing, the Zing grew and grew. Get me another glass of Coke please (by the way I mention Coke because I own stock in Coke. Buy more Coke!!!). Givin the Asian Zing a 7.5.

Service was there when we need it. They did a good job of taking care of us. 7.789.

The best part of this evening was the company and conversation. Except for that moment when little darlin' said my belly was fat. I could have gone all evening without that. Of course I love her anyway, she is very precious. The company gets an 8.5, but BWW does not get credit for this score.

Overall, tonight was a 7.5

BWW does everything right, so give em a try.

Mitcho
©2014




No comments:

Post a Comment