Monday, May 26, 2014

Posados - Restaurant Row in Mesquite

Luv me some Posados. In an attempt to review a different restaurant everyday it has been a while since I have been to Posados-Mesquite. Of course Chipper went with me.

The chips have a good taste but not extra ordinary, but there are very few that are extra ordinary. Give the chips a 7.

Posados has improved their salsa. This is the weak link. It use to be the salsa was a bowl of large tomato chunks. This didn't really appeal to my tastebuds. They are now blending the tomatoes with some spices and it has a better consitency and it has a better spicey taste. However, it needs a little more burn and spice. So giving the sauce a 5.

The service was on the spot every time. I like it when I don't have to wonder if my tea glass is going to be refilled. This Posados is consistently as good of service as you can get. It is amazing that they can be so consistent because this place has a different staff of waiters every time I go there and I usually go there once a week. Service gets a 9 tonight.

We ordered Chicken Fajitas. The Chicken is spiced up nice, and good quality chicken breast. The plate comes with sauteed onions and bell peppers. It also comes with a butter sauce that is unbelievably good. At least that is what Chipper says, because she won't let me have any of it.

They also come with cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole.

The fajitas get a 9.5 tonight.

At the end of the meal here comes free sopapilla's. Sopapillas are always great after you have loaded them with butter and honey. But they are extra tasty when they are free.

We skipped the free ice cream tonight.

Overall, Posados gets a 9 (see salsa).

till next time

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment