Sunday, June 1, 2014

Taco Cabana - Mesquite Hwy 80 & Belt Line

Now a good Christian's first priority after leaving church on Sunday morning is getting to the restaurant fast!!!
So most Sunday's we get our boogy on down to the Taco Cabana, probably the closest restaurant to our church. This is also one of the wifey's favorites!!!

Now I have eaten here many times. First of all anything ordered with hamburger meat is going to be running with juice/fat. I don't car if it is tacos shell or soft or street, beef nachos, beef burrito, etc. So I go the chicken route. A chicken runs in the yard not on the plate. See yardbirds earlier.

I order the fajita chicken quesadillas, because it tastes good, not because it is easy to spell. The personal size is a standard paper plate full. The chicken is tender and tasty, plenty of cheese, I think there may be some onion. You can get pico de gallo, but I leave it off. The fcq gets a 6.5.

The meal also comes with a free bowl of chips, but you have to ask for them or you won't get them.

Throw in a Diet Coke and Sunday afternoon is off to a good start.

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment