Monday, May 26, 2014

Cooper Lake State Park

Mitcho's been hiding out at Cooper Lake State Park. Of course I don't have a connection for my Commodore 64 out in the boonies.

This review it totally not fair. The last few days, Mitcho has been the cook. So obviously all meals were a 10!!!

Two mornings I whipped up some of Mitcho's World Famous pancakes. I have my own personal recipe that it has taken me 37 years to develop. All I can say is everyone is my friend when I have the cooking grill going.

We also made hamburgers one night. These were really just ok. I have spoiled the whole campground with my home made french fries. I didn't make them this time and it just wasn't the same. Let me cook a bucket of french fries and those camping buddies turn into piranhas.

Saturday night we did the foil wrap cookin bag. You know we threw in hamburger meat, potatoes, onion, bell pepper and anything else we could find moving or not. They were lip smacking good.

Sunday night was chicken fajita night. One of the buddies had bought chicken fajita meat at the Mexican Meat store on Galloway just south of Hwy 80. Man was the chicken really good. Of course we loaded the fajita with many extras including Bud's homemade salsa.

If you know Mitcho, you know we went to Dairy Queen for Blizzards. One of the trips this time thanks to the grands I got two!!!

Mitcho
©2014



No comments:

Post a Comment