Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Perkins Family Restaurant - Kalispell, MT

Today we hiked about 7 miles in Glacier Nationa  Park. Saw some incredible scenery. After a day of trail mix, at dinner time it was time to get some real groceries. So we had seen the Perkins Family restaurant and wifey thought she had seen them in Texas, so we gave em a whirl. Basically it was a Cracked Barrel. So not too bad of a choice.

Tonight I selected Strawberry pancakes and sausage links.

Now if you know Mitcho, you know Mitcho knows pancakes. I make some of the world's best. So I am a pretty tough customer to please. The pancakes tonight were decent but the normal faire in a restaurant. They did have a fair amount of strawberries on them and a good amount of whipped cream. They were very chinchy with the strawberry syrup though. They brought me 3 syrups to add, regular syrup, blueberry and peach, remember this was strawberry pancakes. Fortuantely the peach was pretty good, so I had strawberry and peach pancakes. The peach saved the day for them. Givin em a 7.

The sausage link was a pork sausage link and it wasn't cooked very much. Now Mitcho is a BEEF kind of guy and I want my sausage well done (charcoaled). I ate them but it didn't do much for me. Givin em a 4.5. Don't mess with Mitcho.

Overall, they get a 5.75.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment