Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jimmy Johns - Kalispell

All dad's need to read this one. For the last 3 days all I have heard is how great Jimmy Johns is. See dad of CBoss likes Jimmy Johns. So after listening to it for 3 days I decided it was time to take care of this issue. We we crawled to JJs tonight. After we had ordered, prayed and begun eating. All I heard was how great JJs was. So I finally asked how many times CBoss had been to JJs? This was his first time. Like many other things it was great because dad said it was great. Dad's they watch everything you do and at 30 criticize all of your mistakes. You are extra special if your son becomes a pastor and can tell on you to the whole congregation!!!! But I digress.

So I ordered the Italian sub. I am a big fan of the Italian sub. So I have a pretty good reference point. JJs is no higher than 4th (Zeke's is #1 by far, Quiznos, Subway, then somewhere on down is JJs). It had the meats and cheese which were pretty good. The bread was plain white bread and it was pretty hard. Where the rubber hits the road is in the sauces. At Zeke's the sauce is unbelievable, Q;s is very good, Subway's is pretty good, you can't taste JJs. Don't tell CBoss, but JJs gets a 6.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment