Friday, July 18, 2014

La Fiesta Mexican - Kalispell, MT

First of all, the waitress at the restaurant was the first mexican we had seen in Montana. So my hopes were not high for really good Tex-Mex and I wasn't surprised.

The chips were similar to restaurant chips at home and were not bad. They get a 6.

The sauce is a completely different story. This was a first for me. The sauce was vegetable soup and that is what it tasted like. It wasn't bad vegetable soup, but it was not good salsa. Givin it a 3.

I got a beef enchilada and a cheese enchilada. The beef enchilada was ground beef, but very little spices. If it was spiced some it would have been pretty good. Givin it a 5.5

The cheese enchilada had a different kind of cheese that tasted different, but it was pretty good. It gets a 7.

The meal also had beans and rice. As I have said before, beans and rice are beans and rice.

Overall, the meal gets a 5.375.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment