Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Panda Express - Town East Blvd across from Town East Mall

It was high noon and my stomach was telling me "FEED ME". The wifey had been to a brunch so I was on my own. So it was time for something a little different from hamburgers and hamburgers. So I did the Texas two Step to Panda Express. I have been here before and usually enjoy the meal. It was a lot busier at lunch than it is normally at dinner.

I order Orange Chicken and Chow Mein noodles.

The Orange Chicken has a sweet and spicy flavor. It is pretty good. Givin it a 7.25.

I had not had the Chow Mein noodles before. Besides the noodles it was loaded with onion (and you know Mitcho loves onion), celery, and other cruchy veggies. It was a pretty good mix of flavors. Givin it  a 7.

My fortune in the fortune cookie was ridiculous. It was something like " I will soon be a sports star". I think not. I am probably 50 pounds overweight and way past my sports prime. So none of the Cowboys or Rangers need to be worried. This doesn't even rate a rating.

Overall, givin Panda Express a 7.15. For a quick, inexpensive lunch or dinner that is different and it isn't a bad choice.

For all of my KGB viewers, "Ya'll" is a vital word to learn in Texas slang. It means You All, which may mean more than one person, but not necessarily. Personally I love being in other states and greeting other people on hiking trails with a hearty "How Ya'll doing". Immediately they are jealous that I am from Texas and they aren't.

Enough for now, until next time.

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment