Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cheesecake Factory - 75 & Northwest Hwy

The wifey was celebrating 37 years of marital bliss, so we needed to go someplace special. After suggesting steak, the wifey zeroed in on Cheesecake!!!!! Now that's my kind of woman. I have to warn you, this is not a place that caters to rednecks. You have to dress yuppie to get in here. And I do mean this place is full of yukkies. However, did I mention it has Cheesecake?

So the plan is to share an entree and get our own Cheesecake. So not caring what the entree would be, I allowed the wifey to order this part of the meal. She ordered Crusted Chicken Romano. This was a breast of chicken coated with a romano parmesan cheese crust, served with pasta in a light tomato sauce, or something like that. The crusted chicken was almost the size of the plate and there was enough pasta to feed a family of 4. The pasta had a light taste of sauce and the crusted chicken was pretty good also. Givin it a 7.5

Now it was time to get serious!!! While the wifey was figuring out what entree to order, I was memorizing the cheesecake menu. There were only about 15 that I wanted, but my wallet was telling me one was enough. So I settled for the Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake. The cheesecake had a good solid taste of caramel, which is a fave of Mitcho. It also had two large scoops of very tasty whip cream. There were some almond brickle involved but Mitcho concentrated on caramel and whip cream. The people at the tables around us starred at my dessert for a pretty good while. This was slap your mammy twice good!!! Givin the cheesecake a 9.5.

Overall, the Cheesecake Factory gets an 8.5.

Coming soon a dessert week and you can count on Cheesecake Factory being involved.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment