Tuesday, July 29, 2014

McDonalds - Towne Centre and 635

Yeah, I know McDonalds. First of all, I have to reveal that I own a bunch of their stock. You have to take what I say with a grain of french fries (aka salt). These guys are marketing geniuses!!!! There are only 4 reasons I can come up with to eat at McDonalds:

1. The playground for kids (I think they were the first to have a playground).
2. The toy in the kids meal (I think they were first here also). Our CBoss, will beg to go to McDonald's           because he has seen a commercial and wants the toy, and grandkids get what they want.
3. They are fast, even when they are slow.
4. You can buy a hamburger or cheeseburger and drive away. You can eat it while you are driving and nothing will fall out on you or all over your seats.

Notice I never said the food was great.

I ordered two cheeseburgers. They do put a full slice of cheese which does add to the taste. Cardboard needs all the help it can get. I just learned recently that one meat company provides hamburger patties to almost all of the fast food hamburger joints. I have to say if Burger King or Whataburger is getting the same patty as McDonalds, they are miracle workers. Overall, the cheeseburger gets a 5.

Then I order two apple pies. McDonald's sells these two for a dollar. These are actually pretty good. They do have a true apple filling, cinnamon and a tasty crust. This is the real reason I go. The apple pies get a 7.5.

One final good thing they do, it at some McDonalds, you can buy any size drink for a $1.00. Have you looked at drink prices lately??? They get a 1/2 point addition for the price of drinks. Of course they serve Coke products (I own Coke also), so that is a plus.

Overall, given that indigestion is coming in about two hours. McDonald's gets a 6 here.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment