Sunday, June 15, 2014

Arby's - Belt Line & 80 in Mesquite

It's Fathers Day which is not as big a deal as Mothers day, but every restaurant in town is going to be full. If you know anything about Mitcho, you know he doesn't like crowds. So we decided to do an alternative meal. So we went to Arby's. We figured no one else would be there and we were right. We had a very quiet and peaceful meal. As you can tell, I can eat in that great place tomorrow when no one else is there.

Arby's is roast beef. I really like their roast beef. I don't ever remember having a bad sandwich. They are very consistent. Today I ordered a Beef & Cheddar, medium size. The wifey indicated she didn't want any fries, but I needed to order a medium so she could eat mine. So medium it is.

The Beef & Cheddar has a thick amount of beef, with plenty of cheddar. I add a good amount of Arby's sauce to every bite and you have a pretty good sandwich. The only problem is there is a good chance of dripping sauce and cheddar on you. I was pretty lucky today, no drips. Givin the B & C a 6.85.

Arby's has curly fries. They are very think cut in a circle. I don't know why I like these so much more than most fries, but I do. The curly fries is almost a reason to go there by itself.

The only hangup at Arby's is when you order, you have to give them a name. Since I was in elementary school, I have had somewhat of a speech impediment. Those that have known me a long time and learned to understand me don't pay attention to it. But new people sometimes have a problem. Some of the hardest letters to pronounce for me are "M" and "CH". Of course this is 3 or the 6 letters of my name. So I never give my real name. Today I said put the order in the name of Beverly. Well I guess I can't say some other letters also, because the order came out as "Bavely". So if you run into me at Arby's and I get Joe's order, it is because I can say Joe.
Arby's gets a 1/2 point reduction for messing up our name.

Arby's gets a 6.75 today.

NOTE: If you know of a restaurant or have heard of a restaurant you would like to have reviewed either comment here or on Facebook. Note I have now reviewed 39 different restaurants that I eat in and I can think of another 10 that I haven't gotten to yet. But I am going to run out eventually.

Mitcho
©2014



No comments:

Post a Comment