Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dairy Queen - Smores Blizzard

Lunch today was chicken fajitas at Posados. So at dinner time I wasn't all that hungry. So we decided dinner tonight would be a Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Now if you know me very well, you know that I am legendary!!!!! when it comes to Blizzards. I have eaten a Blizzard in a very large number of Dairy Queens all across the US. I have the T-Shirt!!!

So we swung by and picked up darlin, lil darlin, boss and big guy and off to the new Dairy Queen in Wylie. I really like the decorations and the layout of this new DQ (the Texas Stop Sign). My order tonight was a Smores Blizzard. If you know I am a legendary with Blizzards, you also know that I campout a lot. On my camping adventures I have eaten many Smores over a campfire. So it is only right that I mix the two and have a Smores Blilzzard.  Since it was my dinner I ordered a large. You can definitely taste the Graham Cracker and there are chocolate squares which have marshmellow in between the two layers of chocolate. This is a very good Blizzard. Mitcho says stop what you are doing right now and head off to the nearest DQ and light into a Smores Blizzard.

I know I said I would only have two 10's, but I didn't think about Blizzards at the time. DQ gets a 10!!!!

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment