Saturday, June 14, 2014

Burger King - Oates & 635

This morning me and wifey and two friends worked on painting a house for a vietnam veteran this is disabled. We quit a little after 12:00, so we decided to grab a bite to eat. So I suggested we go to Burger King since we were pretty close to it.

The meat on a Burger King hamburger is flamed broiled, which basically means it is cooked on a grill over a fire. You can taste the charcoal effect on the meat and it is very good. For me of the chain hamburger places, Whataburger and Burger King are pretty close.

On this trip I ordered a Mustard Whopper, no tomatoes, with onion rings. At this Burger King, I usually get my order like I like it. It didn't happen today. When I got my sandwich it had mayonaise and mustard. Now who wants that combination, duh. It also had the tomato. Now I like every variation of the tomato, except for a slice of tomato. I can't explain why, it is just that way. This is how I roll.  This burger gets a 4. Usually the Whopper gets a 6.

I also ordered onion rings. The onion rings at Burger King are in the top 5 of all of the places I eat onion rings at. Twisted Root is number 1. But Burger King is close. Giving the onion rings a 7.

We had a great visit with friends and a pretty good meal. Doesn't get any better!

Overall, Burger King gets a 5.

NOTE: Do not go to the Burger King at Town East and 635. The last two times I went in there, we waited 10 to 15 minutes before an employee acknowledge that we were even there. (Actually the second and last time, after 15 minutes they had not acknowledged us or took our order, so we went to Whataburger.)

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers that are my friends!!! Enjoy your day.

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment