Monday, June 2, 2014

Arby's - Mesquite Hwy 80 & Belt Line

If you are reading this on Monday night, turn your TV to Channel 13, they have a "Party Song" special going. I am rocking out!!! So if there are any spelling or grammar problems it is part redneck/part party songs.

Okay, it is getting hard to have new material finally. We had dinner at Jason's tonight, but it was identical to the last time. So that post would be "ditto, any questions". So we are working on lunch tonight.

We had important business to tend to at Walmart, junk food and supplies for the T.

This isn't my first visit to Arby's. For a chain fast food place it is a cut above most. I am a big fan of the beef and cheddar, which is what I ordered today. Now the rating of this sandwich goes in direct proportion to how much Arby's sauce you can get on you and the sandwich. I made a mess of things today. So giving it a 6.5.

Of course I ordered curly fries with my meal. Actually I was told to order curly fries. Apparently there are no calories if your husband orders the fries and you eat them. So I am thinking of adding Frybaby to chipper's aliases. The fries I did get to eat had a little Arby's spice on them, curly and nice and crisp. They get a 7.

My main knock on Arby's is they serve Pepsi products which are OK, but my retirement account is heavily invested in Coke. Drink more Coke. But the diet Pepsi was pretty good anyway.

Overall, it averages out to an 6.81652.

Next Time

Mitcho
©2014




No comments:

Post a Comment