Monday, June 16, 2014

Zeke's Kitchen - Patty Melt Kingsley & Shiloh - Garland

So at lunch today, the wifey suggests we go to Sonic for lunch (Please!!!!). I had a better idea. I had been Dreaming about the Italian Sub at Zeke's Kitchen. The Italian Sub is not on the menu, but I did indicate this is one of those off menu places. So I took my chances. They only have the ingredients for this sandwich when it is the Special for the day. So Mitcho says, go to Facebook and LIKE Zeke's Kitchen. About 10:00 or 10:30 most days, they post on Facebook their Special for the day. If it is the Italian Sub, Step 1, call Mitcho, Step 2 - Bust a move to Zeke's Kitchen.

I did have to eat though, so the Special today was the Patty Melt w/ a side. So I grabbed me a patty melt. This is a good patty of meat on Texas toast, with plenty of cheese and onion. You know Mitcho likes onion. This is a really good sandwich. Mitcho is givin it an 8.65.

I also had the baked beans. This bowl of baked beans is special. They have a hint of BBQ and they have an after burn. Mitcho is liking these baked beans. The baked beans are some of the best I have ever had. Get you a bowl. Mitcho rates the beans at 9.5 (ok, they are only beans, that is about as high as a bean could get).

This meal Zeke's gets a 9.15.

(I spent dinner time tonight between Chuckee Cheese (I call it Cheesy Chuck) and Cici's. Nothing to report there.)

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment