Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Chipotle - Town East Blvd in Mesquite

Me and the wifey were working on painting a home for a senior citizen and was going to start working at 4:30. So we had to eat an early dinner. We went to Chipotle at 3:30. OK 3:30 is the dinner hour for senior citizens. But we are not there yet, at least in regards to dinner hour. 6:00 is more like it.

I was amazed at how many people were eating at Chipotle at 3:30. Quite a few people in the restaurant and they were all young people. We have eaten dinner here several times lately around 6:00 and the restaurant was crowded with a line to the door. The food is good, but this seems more like a lunch spot to me.

I ordered a burrito here. I get a vegetarian burrito, but the wifey gets the chicken and really likes the chicken. I get pinto beans, brown rice, bell peppers, onions, medium salsa, sour cream, cheese and lettuce. I like the burrito pretty good and it fills you up. I give it a 6.

We also ordered chips. Their chips come in a bag. I suspect they bag them at 8:00 in the morning because they are approaching stale by late afternoon. Their chips use to have a good lime flavor, but they now are basically just chips. Since they were stale, the chips get a 4.

Overall Chipotle gets a 5.75.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment