Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pizza Getti - Deluxe Pizza

Me and the wifey spent all morning painting a house as a volunteer project. By 12:30 we were tired, hungry and filthy. So we decided to boogedy boogedy boogedy to the Pizza Getti. There are not too many places where you can go eat in your painting clothes, especially if they have 10 or more colors on them. At Pizza Getti we know all of the owners and employees and a lot of the customers, so we get a break here.

Since we had no kids or grands with us we were able to order what we want. We ordered the Deluxe Pizza. I started ordering this pizza here in September, 1968. In the late 60's and 70's, I could walk into the place and they would start cooking my pizza without me ordering, now that's service. The Deluxe has pepperoni, canadian bacon, sausage (the sausage really has a great taste), beef, green olives, black olives, onion, and much much more. This is my absolute favorite pizza. As I said before, the flavor just bursts in your mouth on every bite. Givin the Getti a 10.

If you are hungry, saddle up and ride to the Pizza Getti. On Buckner Blvd between I-30 and John West. It is worth the trip.

By the way, Happy Birthday to the CBoss yesterday.

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment