Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zeke's Kitchen - Pulled Pork Tacos Kingsley & Shiloh

A friend of mine for over 30 years came by today to do some lunch. He has an office in the Garland area close to 635 in the same area Zeke's is. So I suggested we give it a whirl. We had a good visit hashing over 30 years of friendship and now grandkids dominate our lives.

The special today was pulled pork tacos and a side. They always include one side which I always select the BBQ beans which are very spicy and tasty. These are some of the best BBQ beans I have eaten anywhere in these here United States, bar none. Getya some BBQ beans, you won't regret it, at least not until later. The tacos had a very nice bbq taste on a soft taco with cheese. Of course everything I have eaten here was great, but I was surprised at how good they were. I will be going back on pulled pork taco day.

The service is always fast and friendly. This is a family owned and operated kitchen and everyone here is treated like family. Like my friend pointed out going in today that the parking lot full of service trucks is a good indication how good the restaurant is.

Givin the pulled pork tacos an 8.1.

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment