Monday, August 4, 2014

Boston Market - Town East Blvd

It was dinner time and Mitcho had felt a little puny all day, so it was time to get some bland food, not that Mitcho is big on bland food. The wifey and me did a waltz to Boston Market. My usual mashed tater and macarena & cheese place is Luby's but if you read about my last meal there you understand that is no longer a choice. So Boston Market it is.

I ordered mashed taters, macarena & cheese and fried apples.

They loaded my plate with a big scoop of mashed taters. Most of the time you get a one dip ice cream scoop, but these guys gave me a Mitcho scoop of taters. The taters tasted pretty good before I loaded them with salt and pepper. After the S & P treatment, they were good to go. Givin the taters a 6.75 (they are just taters!!)

They gave me a good size bowl of macarena & cheese. They had a very cheesy flavor and tasted good. Once again it is pretty hard to mess up M & C. Givin them a 6.5

They also gave me a good size bowl of fried apples. The fried apples had a very sweet syrup on them that was tasty. Of course I prefer more cinnamon but you don't get everything in life. They were good. Gvin the apples a 6.5.

Top it off with some raspberry tea and it was a pretty good meal.

Overall they get a 6.7.

Mitcho
©2014



No comments:

Post a Comment