Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Zeke's Kitchen - Italian Sub

Today the wifey went to a brunch with the bunch and was not going to eat lunch. (See what I did there, it was an accident to be sure). So lunch was all about Mitcho today, so you know I am going to be bad. There was only one real choice so we did the "skip to my lou darling" to Zeke's Kitchen. As you know this is not my first visit or my first Italian Sub and it will not be my last either.

The special today was the Italian Sub, which is not on the regular menu, so you have to go on Wednesdays!!!! (mark your calendar) This Sub was HUGE. It came in a very large basket and it filled the basket end to end. I don't know how one fat man can eat all of that. Of course I did!!! This is one tasty sub, it has several meats and it is stuffed with meat. I dare you try to eat one without meat falling out of it. It also has bell peppers and a very tasty Italian dressing. They also include one side which I always select the BBQ beans which are very spicy and tasty. These are some of the best BBQ beans I have eaten anywhere in these here United States, bar none. Getya some BBQ beans, you won't regret it, at least not until later.

Overall this meal gets a 9.45.

NOTE: Everything I have eaten in this restaurant has been one of the best I have ever had. You can't go wrong here. I will be looking for you around noon next Wednesday.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment