Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A & W - Polar Swirl Ice Cream

This evening we did the Slide to Jason's for our meal, but we had a coupon for a free Mini Polar Swirl so we slid by A & W (Long John Silvers) on the way home. First of all, the coupon said a free Mini Polar Swirl with the purchase of any Polar Swirl. Now I read that as any size of Polar Swirl. However, apparently a Mini Polar Swirl is not a Polar Swirl so you have to purchase a regular Polar Swirl to get the free one. Very misleading. So I am unhappy already. Finally I get to my Swirl and talking about disappointing. The ice cream had absolutely no taste and was very watery. Now Mitcho knows ice cream, my ice cream exploits are famous across Texas. This is NOT ICE CREAM. Buyer be ware!!!!

Givin the Polar Swirl at A & W a MINUS 1. This is the first time I have gone below zero, but it is necessary here.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment