Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Souper Salad - Mesquite

Dinner time again, so what are we going to do??? I guess we better grab some grub!! I gave the wifey about 5 options for dinner and she chose Souper Salad. Supposedly we eat healthy here. Yeah, right!! So we did the Electric Slide to Souper Salad.

First of all, give me a 15 yard penalty for piling on. This is a buffet, all you can stand. So Mitcho is a big believer in loading er up.

I like the variety of items you can put on your salad. The lettuce tonight looked very fresh and not much of the stems from the bottom of a head of lettuce. So Mitcho was pleased with the lettuce. I also piled on radish, onion, bell peppers, celery, carrots, broccoli, pepperoni, cheese and honey mustard dressing. Overall, this is a pretty good salad.

I also get two of their gingerbread squares and two of the blueberry muffins. Load em with plenty of butter and this is the highlight of the meal.

Tonight, I skipped the ice cream and went for peaches, cottage cheese with whipped cream. The cottage cheese had a good taste to it. The whipped cream was semi-sweet, so it added to the flavor. The peaches obviously were not in a sweetened syrup. They tasted a little like peaches but that is about it. The whipped cream made this dish.

Overall, givin SS a 6.85.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment