Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jason's Deli - Town East Meataballa

It was dinner time and I am still eating non spicy foods for another day or two. So we decide to do the Slide to Jason's Deli. We eat here fairly regular but I usually get a Taco Salad with Chilli sauce which I like pretty good, however, it is spicy. So I had to ratchet it down to a Meataballa. This is a sandwich that even has a good name. It sounds like you are in Italy someplace. The Meataballa is on a white bread bun similar to what you get at Subway. The bread is ok, not outstanding. The Meataballa has six, yes count em, six meat balls. The meat ball is lightly flavored, but it has a good flavor. It is lightly covered with an italian sauce and lots of mozzarella cheese. Overall, if you like meatballs (and I do), you will like this sandwich.

Of course at Jason's you get a free pass to the ice cream machine, so I finished the meal with a small bowl of chocolate/vanilla swirl ice cream.

Overall givin Jason's a 7. You can't go too wrong here.

Mitcho
©2014



No comments:

Post a Comment