Monday, August 25, 2014

Zeke's Kitchen - Incredi-Burger

So at lunch today the wifey and her mother had some bidness to tend to in Richardson, so they decided to eat lunch at LaMad!! Now no self-respecting redneck would ever be seen in a LaMad!!!! So I was on my own for lunch. Now the story turns to Facebook. I was planning to eat somewhere close to the office for a fast lunch. However, about mid-morning I look on Facebook and Zeke's had posted today's special, the Incredi-Burger. You should see this thing. It is incredible. After seeing it, I immediately changed my lunch plans. I always hate to admit that advertising works on me, but this time I am guilty.

Also on Sunday, part of the sermon at church was about the 10 commandments and the preacher spent too much time on lusting. So I have to confess that I immediately lusted over this burger. It looked so good. Now the hard part is that I have no intentions of repenting of this particular sin because I do plan on lusting after it again and again.

So at lunch time, I did the Electric Slide over to Kingsley and Shiloh to Zeke's Kitchen. I ordered the Cardiac Burger (aka Incredi-Burger). This thing is amazing. Of course it has the burger, fixins and mustard. It also had several strips of BACON. Can I hear a chorus of BACON!!!! It also had two large slices of Sausage. And I mean good sausage. You could choose either chili over it or BBQ sauce. I can't imagine how good this thing would be with chili, so I got the BBQ. My cholesterol went up 300 points just looking at this thing. It was huge!!! Of course being a died in the wool Grove Rat Redneck, what's a few hundred points on your cholesterol count??? I had trouble eating this burger because it was so big, I couldn't get a full bite. But man oh man, this is some good luvin'. I am talking all of the good tastes, good tasting burger, bacon, mustard, BBQ sauce, sausage, etc. I went after this burger like a man on a mission. It was yummy to the last bite. The burger also came with the world's best bbq beans.

I am givin the Cardiac (Incredi-Burger) Burger a hearty 9.62.

Mitcho
©2014


No comments:

Post a Comment