Sunday, December 21, 2014

In and Out Burger - Firewheel Mall

So the wifey had some potent bidness that had to be tended to at Firewheel Mall which involved a meal of popcorn for her. So I was all alone for dinner. Being at Firewheel Mall, I decided the most interesting blog possibility was N N OUT. So I did the swing by dance to N N Out. First of all it is my understanding that there is an unofficial menu that you have to be on the downlow to know how to order. The menu in the store is pretty basic. Mitcho just doesn't care much for off menu ordering. I am pretty much black and white in this area.

I ordered a cheeseburger, fries and a drink. The cheeseburger is smaller than a Whataburger Junior. Which is not a good thing. You could barely see the meat patty in this burger. I have never seen a patty that thin!! I do like the special sauce on the burger, which is probably a variation of Thousand Island. My burger came with a good size slice of onion, which Mitcho likes his onion. However, the onion is usually smaller than the patty. There were way to many bites on this burger that was bread and onion, with meat missing.  The price of this order was about the same as a Whataburger combo, which the burger is twice this size and much better.

The fries are a very thin fry and very crispy. I really liked the fries. However, you don't go to a burger joint because they have good fries. You go there for burgers.

So if you are in the Firewheel area and it is meal time, go about 1/2 mile east down 78 to Whataburger. You will be much happier and better fed.

Givn N N Out Burger a 6.0. Where's the meat.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment