Monday, April 20, 2015

The Taco Joint - Richardson

In the middle of the day today, I had some bidness to tend to in the Richardson/Plano area. So I was in Richardson at lunch time. I had eaten at the Taco Joint once before, but I couldn't remember where it was. So I had the wifey call Darlin' and get directions. Of course that worked into Darlin' coming along for lunch. You know a smart phone might be cheaper than directions. So we did the hand jive to The Taco Joint (at Belt Line and 75, near Party City).

Being that I was at the taco joint, I felt it necessary to order tacos. So I ordered two crunchy beef tacos and two soft beef tacos. Now I was at Taco Cabana on Sunday and had 3 of their street tacos, which were pretty little. That worked out to only be a snack. So I ordered 4 tacos to make sure I had enough food. Not necessary here. Each taco was a good size with plenty of lettuce, cheese, tomatoes etc flowing over. 3 of these babies would have been plenty.  The tacos were generous with meat, lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. Overall both kinds were very tasty. They have a salsa bar that you can use to spice em up even more, but this time I figured I would judge the basic product. With some salsa on em, these would really be good.

So if you are in the Richardson area at bean time, slide into the Joint and try it out. You won't regret it.

Give'm a 7.99.

Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment