Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Zeke's Kitchen - Garland - Kingsley & Shiloh

The wifey had a thing at lunch today, you know one of the pot luck meals where everybody brings a dessert and nothing else is available. So you eat 8 desserts, just because you had to. Of course I wasn't invited to this pig fest, so I was foot loose and fancy free. My rule of thumb is to go someplace the wifey will not want to go to.

Zeke's Kitchen is one of those places. Her concern here is that every meal on the menu is a manly sized meal. After eating lunch here, you won't starve to death for at least a month. I guarantee. Of course it is my kind of place, I am looking forward to being miserable after a meal. Hold it a minute while I go get a couple of antacids ............................................................... back to it.

So I did the Tranky Doo to Zeke's. I do have to admit that I am a friend of Zeke, he and his wife are great loving people. However, my food report is not tainted by such things as friendship. Mitcho does not speak with fork-ed tongue!!!!

I have had chicken quesadillas, Italian sandwich, The Incredible Burger, etc. and they are all very very good. I hear their chicken salad is to die for, I am just not a salad chicken. So today I ordered the Incredible Burger. There is no bragging here, the thing is INCREDIBLE. This is what you get when you take 2 pieces of very tasty sausage, 2 strips of bacon (you heard me, BACON!!!), a very tasty meat patty, generous portion of cheddar cheese, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, mustard, and you can add either BBQ sauce or chilli. I have added BBQ sauce in the past and that is a very good choice. Next time I need to add chilli. I did neither today, just the basic burger (there ain't nothing basic about this burger). Wow I am talking Incredible, Amazing,Yummy, Slap your Mammy GOOOOOOOD.

The meal also came with a side and I chose the baked beans. I have had em before, these are some of the best baked beans in these parts.

Grab your buds, tell your boss your gonna be gone for a while and that you are going to be worthless when you get back (whether or not your were worthless before you left) and get yourself to Zeke's.

Given em a 9.65

Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment