Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rosas - Rockwall

As you know we were celebrating Darlin's birthday today. So she decided that her family was going to Rockwall to Urban Air. This is basically a gym full of trampolines. Pretty cool.

So me and the wifey decided to go to Rockwall early and eat dinner on the way. You know Mitcho does not miss meals. Our Son-In-Law is from Odessa and has been eating in Rosa's for many years. So we had eaten in Rosa's in San Angelo, Amarillo, Midland, etc. before one ever came to the Metromess. So we have celebrated a Rosa's opening in Rockwall. The cashier asked me if I had ever been to Rosa's before, DUH!!!!!!!!!

I ordered two #18's and a beef burrito. (#18 is a crunchy taco) We also ordered some tortillas. The tacos are very tasty, pretty good size and a real crunchy shell. This is good fixins. Then I dove into the burrito. The meat at Rosa's has small amount of potatoes mixed in. I suspect to absorb gas, which is a really good thing. The burrito is in a Rosa tortilla which are some of the best there is and filled with meat. Of course I added onion and medium salsa. This is some pretty good grub. I also had two tortillas and as I mentioned they are real yummy!!!!!! Needless to say, I am a big fan of Rosa's.

Of course as we were finishing our meal, darlin and her family drove up to load up before the party at Urban Air. So we hung out and hasselled the grand kids while they ate.

See you at Rosa's next time.

Given em a 7.95

Mitcho
 ©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment