Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pizza Getti - Buckner and I-30, the real Pizza Getti

Well it was one of those evenings. We got a call that Precious has broken her collar bone was needing to go to the hospital, so Lil Bud needed a place to stay. You know you don't want a 2 year old in emergency and you really don't want this two year old in emergency. So we grabbed him up for the evening. When it came dinner time, we asked Lil Bud what he wanted to eat and I suggested several items. When I got to Pizza, the decision was made. Now at this point, he speaks Eastern Ukrainian, but he can clearly say Pizza. So off to Pizza Getti we go.

Usually I buy Cheese Pizza for the grands, but since I had to eat the same pizza it was Pepperoni. Pizza here is a thin crust with a great sauce, plenty of cheese and you can't go wrong with Pepperoni. Actually my favorite is the Deluxe, but the grands aren't going to eat quality pizza yet. Since the owner was not there tonight, the pizza was cooked flawlessly and the service was immaculate. (Shout out to my buddy Kyle!!)

If you haven't been here, grab your wife and kids and bust a move to the Getti. Remember there are many Pizza Getti's but there really is only ONE. See ya there next time.

Given em a 9.65.

Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment