Thursday, April 23, 2015

Casa Milagro - Richardson Campbell & Plano Rd

Today is Darlin's birthday. I can't believe how many times she has already celebrated her 29th birthday. It dawned on me today, that I don't guess I am 39 anymore!!!!!!

To celebrate her day, the wifey and me drove to Richardson and met her for lunch at Casa Milagro. I have been here many times before. D Magazine rates this place in the top 10 Mexican Food joints in Dallas. Considering how many Mexican joints there are, that's saying something. This is some pretty good Mexican faire.

The chips are the basic Mexican chip, nothing special but they are pretty good. However, the hot sauce/salsa is very spicey and tasty. Get your tea before you eat much of the salsa. This is a big plus.

I ordered lunch Dos. This is a cheese enchilada, beef taco, race and beans. The beef taco is a large taco and the shell is full of meat. No room at the Inn for lettuce, cheese or tomatoes. The taco meat has a really good flavor, shell is very crispy and a plate full of toppings.

The cheese enchilada is a good cheese with lots of queso over it. Pretty yummy here. The rice and beans are rice and beans. The service is fast, efficient and friendly. I have never had a bad experience here.

You don't have to wait till your daughter is getting old and having birthdays, get yourself on over to Richardson and grab some grub here. You won't regret it.

Given em an 8.05

Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment