Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Zeke's Italian Sub - Kingsley & Shiloh



So the wifey today had one of those book clubs/brunch to go to. This predicament leaves me to eat lunch anywhere I want and I don't have to share, both very good things. In these situations it is very important to eat in a place the wifey has no desire to eat in. The wifey luves the food at Zeke's but she can make a meal at Zeke's last for 3 meals and the food is so good I am not real interested in sharing. These guys load you up with mass quantities of food. You probably can't tell from the picture above, but the bun is 8 inches and it is overflowing with meat, cheese and peppers.

I have been here a number of times and everything I have eaten is absolutely wonderful. These guys know how to cook!!! (I do have to admit that the owners are dear friends, but if you have to have someone to hang out with, it might as well be a great cook!!!) Today I ordered the Italian Sub which is probably my favorite, but the Incredible Burger is a very close 2nd and everything else on the menu is tied for 2nd.

As I mentioned the Italian sub comes on an 8" bun and it is heaping in meat. You will need the fork because 1/2 of the meat is going to fall out and you want to be sure you eat it. Several kinds of meat, cheese and peppers and a secret Italian sauce and it's time to slap your mammy.

The meal also comes with a side and I always choose the BBQ beans which are very tasty. Someday I should try the other sides just to be able to report on them. Maybe one day I will go in and just order sides. Figure that one out at the cash register.

The bottom line here is great food and very friendly staff, just don't let em know you know Mitcho. So tell the boss you are going to take a long lunch, gather up your buddies and boogy to Zeke's. Of course you will need the long lunch, because after eating you will take a 20 minute nap. No one can work after eating this much of this good of food. So get your boogy on!!!

Givem a 9.29


Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment