Friday, August 5, 2016

Bread Winners Cafe & Bakery - North Park

So me and the wifey had an appointment with an investment advisor right after lunch near Northpark. So needing to score some points with the wifey I offered to take her to Bread Winners in Northpark for lunch.

First of all, I had to wear a disguise to get in. No rednecks allowed. Now this is not a redneck hangout. After reading the menu I understand burger. My mouth was watering and salivating over the burger when the wifey informed me that we were sharing and it was going to be something I didn't understand. Yes ma'am.

So we ordered a Southwest Chicken Tortilla rollup. This delicacy came with French fries.
Blackened chicken, some other stuff and a chipotle sauce that was pretty spicy. You know Mitcho likes spicy. You don't come here for the main course of the meal anyway. The fries were just basic fries. What's up with that/

Now we finally got to the main reason to be there chocolate cake with 4 layers of icing. You know us rednecks like our sweets. This was some good grub right here.

Everything was going well till the bill came. Afterwards, there was no need to go the investment advisor as there was no money left to invest.

Givem 8.1

Mitcho
©2016

No comments:

Post a Comment