Sunday, August 9, 2015

Five Guys - Mesquite



The wifey suggested we try Five Guys. How can I review about 130 restaurants and miss one less than a mile from Mitchoville. So we sashayed to Five Guys. Now I had heard that it was pricey for a hamburger and they were right.

I ordered a hamburger, the wifey ordered a Little Hamburger and a regular order of fries. $21. We can eat at Whataburger for $10!!!!

The regular burger came with two meat patties and they were very tasty. About as good as a Whataburger. The little burger came with one meat patty. You can add your choice of a wide variety of condiments to your burger. I like being able to easily make the burger like I want it.

The regular order of fries were very good. Their texture and taste reminded me of my home made fries and they hare yummy yummy. Also, the regular order was enough to feed 4 at least. We ate the spill over from the cup and never got to the fries in the cup. Next time a personal order of fries.

This was a good hamburger and fries, but not any better than Whataburger and $10 is better than $21.

Givem a 7.883

Mitcho
©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment