Friday, July 31, 2015

Buc-ee's - Terrell

Dinner time came and the wifey suggested we bust a move to Buc-ee's in Terrell to check out the new digs. We had been to Buc-ee's in New Braunfels, but oh my gosh, I haven't ever seen anything like this. Talking about redneck heaven. You could fully furnish and decorate your double wide and buy all of the gaudy clothes you would ever need here. And talking about junk food, there is every option known to man here in mass quantities. I am now going to change my retirement plans and just move in and live at Buc-ee's. They will never know. I would be able to visit with all my friends when they are passing through and make many new friends everyday. Beats the nursing home. Nobody is going to come see you there. I bet you could eat for a month and not eat the same thing twice. I didn't know there were that many versions of jerky. This place is the Super-Walmart of convenience stores. 2/3's of the way across the store, we changed time zones.



 
 
Buc-ee was out front just hanging so I had my picture taken with him. We look like twins don't you think. The only real draw back here is there are no tables inside our picnic tables outside. They assume you are going to gas up and eat on the run.
 
So I took a picture on the trunk of the wife's hot rod before we ate in the car. You could cop a squat outside, but since it was 104 degrees, it was way too hot for that option. So we ate in the car with the a/c running.
 
Tonight we opted for the Pepperjack & Sausage Kolache. Now this is some pretty good eats. If you haven't been to The Czeck Stop  in West then this would be a great Kolache. Of course The Czeck Stop is better, but short of driving 90 miles, this is a good Kolache. The wifey went for the Chocolate Bunt Cake for dessert and was disappointed. Now it must of not been very good, because she just doesn't dog chocolate. I went for a Cinnamon Roll. This was an above average Cinnamon Roll this side of West. Of course The Czeck Stop Cinnamon Roll is the best, bar none. Speaking of West, it is time for me to make a dinner run south.
 
Overall, this is an above average meal for a reasonable price. Giv'm a 7.834.
 
Mitcho
©2015
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment