Thursday, August 20, 2015

Razzoos - Mesquite




Work has slowed down, so we have time to stretch our wings a little. So last night we drove 180 mile round trip for dinner. So I told the wifey that we need to go someplace out of our normal area just for variety. So after kicking around several suggestions including Judge Beans, we settled on Razzoos, which is one of the closest restaurants to our house. That is really stretching. (Judge Beans for you neophytes, was a hamburger joint on Northwest Hwy, close to Abrams which had some of the best beans we have ever grubbed on. It went out of business 25 years ago, oh well.) We really like Razzoos, but rarely go there. So go figure!

So we did the Cajun dance to Razzoos. "Sorry, I had to go get a few antacids". We decided on our order, while driving there. Fried pickles and Andoulle , Red Beanz and Rice. This just makes me hungry thinking about it.

In my mind, Razzoos is the founding fathers of fried pickles. This is the first place I ever had some and I have never found any better. This is the best fried pickles in this here parts of Redneckville.

We then went on to the Andoulle, Red Beanz and Rice. Now this is some great spicy sausage, cooked to perfection. Why don't I come here more often????? The red beans had a very nice flavor almost spicy and rice is rice.

I am telling you, this is some righteous good grub. Being an old man I have to overlook all of the teenage girl employees running around in Daisy Dukes. So not exactly a family atmosphere, but some good grub.

Givn em 8.483

Mitcho
©2015
















No comments:

Post a Comment