Friday, December 22, 2017

Reggae Wings & Tings a Jamaican Restaurant - Mesquite on Town East just south of Motly

The wifey and me are always willing to sacrifice our bodies for your entertainment. We are always looking for the new place to eat at in the area. Recently a new restaurant opened in the old Pizza Inn building on Town East. The wifey today said it was time to take our chances and do the Wings & Tings. So there was nothing I could do but do the Beguine on over to Reggae Wings & Tings.

The place is painted by the official colors of Jamaica and it is decorated Jamaican. There is a big American Flag on the back wall. So we are good. The music is loud and is Jamaican. Bring it on, I like heavy Carribbean music.

So we looked the menu over and there is nothing on this thing that grandma ever cooked. Some of the items, I just don't understand what they are. The place offers a lot of Jerk and Curry. Mitcho likes spicy so I may have found a good spot for me.

We could understand what Jerk Chicken probably was so we went for it. We also ordered okra and french fries. It is pretty hard to go wrong with Yardbird (Chicken for you city slickers). Wow this chicken was Gooooooood! It was a little spicy, hold on a minute while I get some more antacid..........................................., I am back, it's better now. This really had a good spicy flavor. (Note: There was bones mixed in. Other than wings, I don't remember the last time I was served bones. But they were spicy too.)

The breading on the Okra was thicker and a little spicy. Some pretty good okra rat here.

The fries were very thin and crispy. I like that.

Their drinks appear to be cans of Arizona Tea and I am not sure what else.

Overall, this was some good fixin's.   I will be going back soon. They are in a bad location, so if you guys don't get up off your couch and away from your refrigerator and head out to Town East Blvd, then they are not going to make it very long.

Givem an 8.45497879131327

Mitcho
©2017

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.


Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

No comments:

Post a Comment