Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Snuffers Rockwall - Bologna Burger

Tonight after doing some of the Lords work at the First Fried Chicken Eaten Mostly Non-Denominational somewhat Baptist Church, us and some church buds holed up at Snuffers in Rockwall. The wifey and me had done the Maypole dance and were there about 10 minutes before the slowpokes. While we were sipping on our Diet Coke (you know I have to protect my School Boy figure), I read an advertisement for the special burger of the month, The Bologna burger. You guessed it, I didn't even look at the menu. A redneck is not going to pass up a chance at fried bologna. Even the wifey knew she had a bologna burger in her near future without asking.

When it came time to order, I proudly ordered up the Bologna burger. All of us know that bologna has to be fried to be really good. Well this bologna was lightly fried. Mitcho wants it burnt. Lightly fried just doesn't cut it. The bologna's taste wasn't as sweet as burnt, but it still over powered the hamburger patty. Just couldn't taste the beef at all. The Jalapeno relish was more like sweet relish. I am still looking for the heat (I didn't even have to take some antacids when I got home). This burger comes with mayo, but you Mitcho is a man's man, which means a side order of mustard to float it in yellow. Of course the meal was accompanied by cheese fries. You just don't go to Snuffers without getting cheese fries. I don't care what kind of diet you are on.The cheese fries were floating in cheddar cheese and add some bacon bits and chives and you got some good lovin right there.

Next time I will go back to one of the old reliable's on the menu.

Throw in some good times with some good friends and you got yourself an evening better than hanging around the still swapping untruthful stories.

Givem a 7.92464546 (it's all about the cheese fries)

MItcho
©2017

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.


Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

No comments:

Post a Comment