Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cheesecake Factory-Northwest to Babbs BBQ

Yep, I might be crazy. Just saying. Beat ya to it. I may also be larger around the middle than I should be. But life can be fun. So it's Saturday night and it was time to tear the town up. The wifey and her best friend (who is a Joy to be around) advised me that I was taking them out on the town. Being the smart man I am, "Yes Ma'am" is my answer.

They decided for me that I wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and Cheesecake!!! So I had to put on my middle class almost decent costume. The Cheesecake Factory is a yuppie, millennials, think I am rich kind of hangout/restaurant. I am sure they would not be excited about a hick from the suburbs dragging in and giving it a bad reputation. So thus the costume.

We had to wait about 45 minutes for a table. I spent the 45 minutes next to the cheesecake display drooling over which one I would choose tonight.

Finally we get seated and it is time to order. My ladies indicated that they would be splitting an entree and I was on my own to get what I wanted.  This just doesn't happen everyday. Most of the time, the wifey checks out the menu and informs me what I am splitting with her. So we are off to a good start.

I went for the Factory Nachos. I sure hope those nachos was made in the kitchen and not some factory in Weatherford. These are some pretty yummy nachos. The chips have a different crunchiness and they have a different taste. Both a good. The nachos as stacked with guacamole, sour cream, chicken, cheese, sauce, and other unidentified ingredients. These are some goood nachos. But nachos is not why I am here.

It came dessert time. I had stared at the 30th anniversary cheesecake for 45 minutes. So I had no choice but to give it a whirl. Talking about rich. This thang is chocolate stacked on top of chocolate with a chocolate topping. I may share an entree, but I am NOT sharing Cheesecake. I ate the whole thing. Talking about the sweats. About 3/4's of the way through I was beginning the sweet sweats. It was so great that I was miserable.

This was a very good meal. Givem a 8.9246546.

Now the next step is what makes Mitcho Legendary. We left the Cheesecake Factory and went to Babb's Brothers BBQ. Can you imagine eating a full meal at the Cheesecake Factory and then going straight to a BBQ joint.  This is almost as good as going from an all you can eat catfish joint to Dairy Queen for a large Blizzard. Actually we didn't eat BBQ tonight, just faking you out. But we did get a Coke A Cola drink and listen to the Blues for a couple of hours. This is my kind of place. If you work it right, you can up grab a mike and take the show over. Last time was an Asian dude who did La Bamba with the band just by going up and grabbing the mike. And he was amazingly good. Tonight a lady decided she needed to sing Happy Birthday to a member of her party. So she goes up grabs the mike and sings Happy Birthday. I am going to have to start practicing. I need to take over the show sometime in the near future. By the way, their BBQ is good.

Next time.

MItcho
©2018
Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g


No comments:

Post a Comment