Saturday, January 7, 2017

Bread Winners - North Park

So it is early January and it is about time to begin working the family still around the clock. So there isn't going to be much time for messing and gumming around Once work gets going I will eat a lot of Whataburger for 3 or 4 months. So I decided we needed to do something special tonight. I told the wifey that we were going to do the Fan Dance to North Park to eat at P F Changs. So the wifey immediately said she needed to go change clothes because North Park is high dollar. So I commented that I was already wearing my dress flannel shirt and I would put on my dress insulated flannel coat. They will serve me.

So off doing the Fan Dance to North Park. When we got there, we found a parking place only 3 or 4 rows over from the entrance. That just don't happen at NP.

So I walk in P F Changs in all of my redneck glory and the hostess immediately tells us that the wait is over an hour long. What she was really saying was "No Rednecks Allowed". Bummer, I am going to have to wear my disguise to be able to eat at Changs.

So now what do you do. We went down the hall to the map of NP. We reviewed all of the restaurant choices and the wifey finally decided we were going to Bread Whinners.

This is one of those places where you tolerate the entre to get to the dessert. So after studying the menu and not finding any valuable redneck grubb, I let the wifey choose. This place even tricks a hamburger up to the point you wouldn't realize it was a hamburger. The wifey chose House Meatloaf.

The meatloaf was surprisingly good. A very good tasting slab of meat. It was also served with Leek Mashed Potatoes. These taters were pretty good also.

Now came time for the real deal. The wifey wanted to know if I wanted to share or have my own dessert. I had shared the meatloaf, but not gonna share dessert. We both ordered Chocolate Seduction Cake. Wow this thing was trying to seduce me to a heart attack. Man it was really good and rich. Of course that is why I ordered it.

Overall, this was a good city slicker meal. Very tasty. I givem a 8.379

Mitcho
©2017


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour
Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

No comments:

Post a Comment