Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Bubba's 33 Mesquite - Stromboli

The wifey tonight said we needed to do something different for dinner tonight. So after a brief conversation, she decided we were going to Bubba's 33. Of course we haven't been there in about 10 days. So we did the Bump and Grind to Bubba's.

We decided to try the Stromboli tonight. We had a friend recommend it. So you know when a bud says you gotta do something, a good redneck goes and does it. It's in the code.

But first we ordered a full order of onion rings. Man that is a lot of rings and they are very good. So grab ya some rings next time you find yourself in Bubba's.

Then we ordered the Stromboli. Man this thing is unreal big. I am estimating about 18 inches long. We could have had half of one and it would have been plenty and that is with us splitting that half. The Stromboli was very greasy. It tasted pretty good, but it was much greasier than the Stromboli at Joes or Napolis. I would prefer limited grease, not floating in it. So not so impressed with the Stromboli.

So the burger here is a top 5 burger, I hear the pizza is good also and that will be next time. but pass on the Stromboli.

Givem a 7.00 (most of this is because the onion rings are so good.)

Mitcho
©2016

Recently a server increased my tip after I left the restaurant. I went to a manager who did nothing. I charged the difference back to my credit card. I won't be going back.


Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

No comments:

Post a Comment