Monday, January 23, 2017

Bubba's 33 PIzza - Mesquite

The last 4 days, wifey and me had to keep Double Digits, King L and Lil Darlin because Darlin and Sax Man went on a trip to Cancun. So you know I had to cram as much redneck wisdom into the kiddos as I could in such a short period of time. Lot's of time spent on whittlin, spittin, burping, passing gas, etc. You know all of the important functions of life. We got rave revues for our parenting skills. Of course being grand parents, we let them do whatever they wanted to do, eat whatever they wanted and sleep in any room in the house, besides all of the valuable training I gave them. So Darlin' said she and the kids wanted to buy us dinner to thank us for taking care of the grands.

So we did the Butterfly over to Bubba's. I have some avid readers of my informational blog that had recommended the Pizza at Bubba's. Of course Digits will eat pizza 3 meals a day for weeks, so I knew that a suggestion of us sharing a large pizza would be a sure bet. So we ordered a large pepperoni. Once again I am sacrificing my body for the benefit of my readers.

The crust is a thin crust which is a good. The cheese and sauce had a good flavor to them. Of course how can you mess up pepperoni? You just can't. However, like the Stromboli, the pizza was floating in grease. This pizza is way to similar to frozen pizza. You won't mistake this with Pizza Getti, that's for sure. I was very disappointed in the quality of the pizza. My amigo that had recommended it, has a good resume and has given good suggestions in the past. This one missed the mark. (I need to point out that this was a Monday night and Pizza Getti was closed!!!!)

So if you go to Bubba's, get a hamburger. I have now tried several things on the menu and the burger is the only thing to pass muster.

Givem a 6.128

Mitcho
©2017

Note: A waitress recently changed my tip after I left the restaurant. I talked to a manager who did nothing. So I have the difference charged back to my credit card. Won't be going back.

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

No comments:

Post a Comment