Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Fuzzy's Taco - Mesquite

It is not very often that Skeeterville gets a new chain restaurant, but we have several new ones lately. Fuzzy's is one of em.

Tonight, the wifey had a ladies book club meeting. You know the kind, cheesecake, gossip and a book laying in their lap.

So I was left alone for dinner. Now that can be a dangerous thing. I can cause all kinds of havoc when not sufficiently supervised. So I did the La Conquista down to Fuzzy's Taco. It was just time to get my Fuzzy on. NOTE: Their entrance is on the side that has very little parking. The side were there is plenty of parking has no entrance. Didn't make much sense to me.

Their menu offerings are the basic Mexican fast food. So I decided to try 3 different tacos for my readers benefit. Both of you are very important to me.

So I ordered a  Shredded Chicken Taco, Shredded Brisket Taco, and a Special Ground Beef Taco. I opted for Crispy shells.

The beef about all 3 tacos are about the same, basic taco with no real enhanced spices. They don't have any salsa's to spice up the tacos. The only real addition is the gouda cheese which helped the flavor some. These tacos are ok, but that is it. But for Mitcho, these things need to be spicier. So if you want Tacos, go to Fuel City, their tacos are 50 cents each cheaper and have much more spicy flavor and they have fried pies!!! So back to the truck stop I go.

Givem a 6.623

Mitcho
©2017


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour
Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g



2 comments:

  1. Any comments on Torchy Taco's in Casa Linda? I hope that they are good since I have to go there soon...
    PS Fuel City is running about 50/50 on reviews...do they really taste like gasoline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. torchy's is good, see my blog about it. Fuel City has been excellent everytime I have been there and I have been there many times. They must have had gas on their hands. There is also a blog about Fuel City

      Delete