Thursday, May 26, 2016

Buc ee's Terrell

I am just going to come out and say it, I am entirely to good to the wifey. It was not even date night and here I am taking her to Buc ee's for a fine redneck dinner. It just doesn't get any better when you have to eat the meal in your car, because they don't have tables. This is the way it was in the 50's, except there was car hops back then. (Lookup what carhop means on Wikipedia.) When you get there, the first thing you need to do is walk from one end to the other, now you have had your exercise for the day. After 1 lap, I think I could live at Buc ee's and just slowly graze from isle to isle. It is probably open for 24 hours, so I would be welcome at all times. I will have to get back to you on that idea.

Trust me there is no shortage of options here for dinner. Of course most rednecks go hog wild over jerky and this is the capital of jerky. They also have a fudge counter that looks just amazing.

For dinner tonight, I went for the sausage kolache with pepper jack cheese. I also went for the cinnamon roll. The bread in the kolache was home made and was pretty good (not anywhere near as good as the Czech Stop). The sausage is very good. The pepper jack cheese had a good flavor but was not as hot and spicy as it should have been. The cinnamon roll was smothered with a cream cheese icing that was very sweet. The roll was pretty good. It looked like it was loaded with cinnamon, but the cinnamon wasn't all that tasty. However, I wouldn't turn one down. I topped the meal off with a Fanta Orange.

Overall, this is better than most gas station faire, but it basically is just ok.

Givem a 7.0011

Mitcho
©2016
Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.


Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

Please attend church with me next Sunday. Where ever you are, go to the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwas2xFpEStMd06-59ggY7g

No comments:

Post a Comment