Friday, November 21, 2014

Cristina's - Forney 548 & Hwy 80

So the wifey decided we would go to the movies in Forney tonight. So she decided to eat popcorn at the movie for dinner. So I decided that it was time to check out Cristina's. It had been in Forney for at least a year, could be two. So we did the The Freak to Forney.

Of course that means even though she was not eating, I had chipper with me, if you know what I mean.

Speaking of chips, these chips were a little different and not necessarily in a good way. Now the salsa was pretty good. Plenty of spices for a spicy taste and plenty of onion. You know Mitcho loves his onion.

I ordered beef enchiladas. The beef was spiced up pretty good. The chili covering the enchiladas was very spicy. The beans were pretty normal refried beans and I prefer charro beans. The rice had a little of spicy taste. I also mixed the left over chili and enchilada meat with the beans and rice which made a pretty good flavor.

Cristina's is a little higher price than the other Tex-Mex hangouts, but it was good.

Overall, givn it a 7.921.

Speaking of the movie we saw Interstellar. Now talking about weird. They went through a black hole near Saturn to another galaxy far far away. Ran short on fuel, tore up the space ship and had to float back to earth to a 5th Dimension in their space suits, no space ship. Of course I would much rather have been listening to The real 5th Dimension, Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In. Matthew MacC-------
did a great job acting, but it was a little too weird for me.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment