Monday, November 24, 2014

Chili's - Mesquite

Well it came dinner time as usual tonight so we started the negotiation over where to eat dinner. The wifey suggested either Chili's or Spring Creek BBQ. Now I really think you are not going to go too far wrong either way. So the first thought in my head was, "I think I have an e-mail from Chili's giving me a coupon. So I checked my e-mail and sure enough I had a coupon for a free desert with purchase of an entre'. So the negotiation was over immediately.

So Chipper and me did the Yahoozee to Chili's. Our usual order is the Triple Dipper, but that didn't count as an entre, so we had to audible and go for the Big Mouth Bites. We also ordered chips and salsa. I think I like Chili's chips and salsa the best of all of the chips and salsa we eat, and we eat a lot of chips and salsa. Yum Yum. So we plowed through almost two bowls of chips before the entre arrived. The Big Mouth Bites are actually a little disappointing. The bun and meat are pretty good and there is cheese, but not much else. You know Mitcho was looking for the oƱion. I would also like some pickles and mustard. Get some gusto going on here!

After going through the required meal items, it was time for the Molten Chocolate Cake. Now when the dessert arrives and me and Chipper are ready, it is like a 100 yard dash, it's gone in a few seconds. The MCC is covered in chocolate sauce, brownie, and a molten lava chocolate on the inside, topped with a scoop of ice cream. Now Mitcho's number one weakness is ice cream. So the waiter dropped the dessert and ran before he lost any fingers. We went at it like the end of time was coming tonight. Poof, it was gone. Man it was lip smacking good.

Givn this trip to Chill dogs a rousing 7.65 (MCC is the score here).

NOTE: The Chill Dogs we go to in Garland allow smoking in the bar. Of course the restaurant is smoke free, however, the smoke from the bar filters over to the restaurant. Yuk. So I don't go to Chill Dogs in Garland anymore.

Mitcho
©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment