Saturday, August 5, 2017

Freddie's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers-Wylie

So the wifey had wandered up north to keep an eye on some of the grands. When Jazz Man came home they decided we would be eating together someplace half way. So they chose a place 5 miles North of where they were which if I am South makes me wonder about their calculation of half-way. Being the smart guy I am, I hopped in the old jalopy and took off for Plum Nelly (aka Wylie). I did the Mazurka all the way. Go figure they drive 5 miles and I drive 25 miles and I beat them by 15 minutes. they got lost and they are the ones that gave me directions, cause I had never heard of Freddie's. Of course my best friend back in my school boy years back in deep redneck country was named Freddie, so I was good with the choice.

So when Jazz Man, Double Digits (aka CBoss, aka Mr. Spinner) King L, Darlin and wifey showed up we sauntered in and studied the menu. I probably should have gone for the steakburger, however, for some reason the Chicago Dog caught my eye. So I stepped up to the bar and ordered me a Chicago Dog. The dog was a weiner, mustard, onion, relish sport pepper, celery salt and pickle served on a piece of Texas toast. This was a purt good dog. Of course Jazz Man showed up with his dog with chili on it. Now I am jealous. I liked the idea of Texas toast and overall it was a good dog. I didn't order fries, but I stole fries from all of the grands. Once I licked the fries, they didn't want them back for some reason. The fries were sliced very thin and fried crispy. I prefer thin fries fried crispy so this was a good. Of course the wifey has me on this seefood diet. I can see it, but I can't eat it, so no frozen custard this trip. I did notice others getting some dreamy looking goop that really made we want to get one. Oh well, next time.

Givem a 7.458951

Mitcho
©2017


Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

 

No comments:

Post a Comment