Thursday, December 1, 2016

Buttermilk's - Canton

So the wifey and me are on a trek to Marshall to see the Wonderland of lights. We planned our blast off to be in Canton at lunch time. So we did the Biscuit and Gravy to Canton.  We have been to Buttermilk's before. This is a very cute restaurant on the square. They serve the typical Texas cafe grub.

So when we got there, everyone in Canton was there. We had to sit at the counter because that was the only seats left. Also at the counter was two lawyers. If they let lawyers in the place, they will let anyone in here.

So in reviewing the menu, I discovered that they serve Fried Bologna Sandwich. Now this is high dollar redneck food. It just doesn't get any better.

The sandwich comes on Texas toast, which is a good! There are two very thick slices of Bologna lightly fried. I would prefer them to be really fried, but I will point that out next time. And there will be a next time! This masterpiece is floating in cheese. They normally put mayo on it, but I ain't no sissy, so I had mustard instead. They do need to allow a few additions: pickles, onion, bacon, jalapeños and peanut butter. Cooked right, I call it a Poor Mitcho.

It also comes with chips they fry there, which are better than Lays.

This was a great find. So let's grab the whole gang and wannabes and head to Canton.

I giv'em a 8.752.

Mitcho
😋2016

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that whosoever beleaves  in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus is the reason for the season!

Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment